- Parents wishing to admit a child should first register the child for an admission test by completing the admission form at the school office and taking an appointment card for the test and interview
• Registration does not in any way confirm or guarantee admission. Admission is subject to getting through an admission test/ interview and availability of the seat
• The class for which a child is tested is determined according to the child’s age as at 31st march
Pre-Nursery – Kindergarten
An informal individual assessment test is taken combined with an interview with both the parents. Generally, the reading level of a child, the vocabulary and concepts of colors and numbers are assessed. In addition, the confidence of the child, the level of spoken English and motor skills are taken into consideration.
- Application for Class I onward III is tested in three subjects – English, Urdu and Mathematics.
• Application for Class I onward III is tested in three subjects – English, Urdu and Mathematics, General Science and General Knowledge.
• The pass percentage is 50%. Duration of each paper is approximately 30 minutes.
• For the written test, the child should come properly equipped with pencil, eraser, sharpener and ruler
• The papers are not set from any specific textbooks or syllabus but are of a general nature designed to test the aptitude of the child in the basic subjects
• The test paper is not shown to anyone and only marks are communicated to the parents/ guardians
• A candidate caught cheating during the admission test will be rejected
The list displaying names of selected candidates will be put up on the school notice board on the date given by the school.
In all cases, merit is the sole criterion for admission. The decision of the school cannot be challenged in any way and will be final.
- Parents fill in the admission form and pay the Registration fee, they receive:
o Relevant Fee structure slip
o Appointment card with testing date & time on it
o Registration receipt
o Prospectus purchase cash receipt
o Admission and fee payment information
o Prospectus & newsletter (if any)
• The documents to be attached with the Admission Form include:
o A photocopy of Provisional Certificate and Character Certificate from last institution attended
o 2 recent passport size photographs
o 2 self addressed envelopes
o Attested photocopy of Birth Certificate
o Report card from last school (SLC) School leaving certificate.
o Guardian phone number
• Test and interview with both the parents on the specified date
• Result is finalized within a week of the test & displayed on the notice board. Parents are informed about further formalities
• Parents are given the admission fee bill, payable by a certain due date in school account section as mentioned on the fee bill
• The following fees are payable:
A Registration Fee Non-refundable
B Admission Fee Non-refundable
C Security Fee Refundable if any
D Tuition Fee Payable every months
E Computer Fee Payable every months
F Exam Fee Payable if any
G Lab Fee Payable if any
H Library Fee Payable if any
I Sports Fee Payable if any
- On receipt of paid fee bill, parents are given:
o Admission Order (original)
o Book List
o Uniform List
•The school of Intellectuals also have the facility of books and stationary shop for Provision of books and uniform etc under (due payment).
- Fee is subject to review annually
• Family packages are available in selected classes
• No Admission will be taken after August 30th for board classes
• Application forms are available at the school office and should be filled in the school. Or can be downloaded at (www.www.intellectuals.edu.pk/downloads/admission) form.
To withdraw a student from School, the parents/guardians must submit a written request to the Principal. All dues must be paid one week before the last school day. No school leaving certificate will be issued till then. If your child is being transferred to another school, we will release his/her school record only on approval of the parents / guardian.